Accredited by the Professional Background Screening Association (PBSA), USSC completed a comprehensive PBSA audit and review process. USSC continues to meet these standards at every audit thereafter.
Post-employment, USSC is an authorized agent for the U.S. government’s E-Verify services.
Highly trained career professionals with criminal justice degrees – not customer service personnel – conduct our background investigations. Instead of relying on inaccurate and incomplete databases, we use primary sources such as federal, state and county courthouse repositories. The professionals at U.S. Security Care research, analyze and fact-check data before providing it to our clients. Our background investigations comply with federal and state fair credit reporting laws.
Background Investigation Reports
Our fully encrypted system provides background check reports that are easy-to-read, self-explanatory and confidential. Enjoy quick turnaround times and online reporting for your convenience.
Why Choose U.S. Security Care?
- Customer Service: Our customer service support includes a 24-hour, 7-day call center in addition to your account representative
- Competitive Pricing: U.S. Security Care offers customized packaging and volume discounts designed around your needs
- Account Research Professionals: A dedicated, expert investigator is assigned to your account
- Ease of Use: Our secure online submission process includes convenient status reviews, management report options and easy-to-read report formats (English and Spanish available)
- Adverse Action Letter: We offer accessible customized letters.
- Drug Screening: U.S. Security Care offers a nationwide, facility administered drug screening network including MRO for DOT compliance.
- E-Verify Service: We are an authorized agent for the U.S. government’s E-Verify process in the verification of I-9 documentation
- Responsive Reporting: We average a two-business-day turnaround on most criminal investigations, credit checks and employment/education verifications